June 4, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
— Jesse Carl Stowers, 22, of Tracy, Calif., was arrested Sunday evening in the 1700 block of North Edmonds Drive on charges of lewdness with a minor under age 14 and battery. He was held in lieu of bail totaling $31,000.
The police report said witnesses accused Stowers of exposing himself to a 12-year-old girl and of grabbing a 14-year-old girl in the groin area.
— Elizabeth Argetsinger, 40, of Carson City was arrested in the 2900 block of South Carson Street just before 2 a.m. Monday. She was charged with domestic battery and driving under the influence in addition to failing to register as an ex-felon. Total bail was set at $4,150.
— Neil Clifford Jagoda, 41, was arrested Sunday afternoon on charges of threatening a neighbor with a knife. The witness told deputies Jagoda came to his apartment and challenged him to a fight. During the argument, he allegedly pulled a knife. Deputies charged him with drawing a weapon in a threatening manner and jailed him in lieu of $500 bail.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand