June 12, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 35-year-old unemployed Carson City woman was arrested at 10:07 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and a Carson City Justice Court warrant for contempt of court in a charge of filing a false police report. Bail was set at $3,210, $3,000 of which is cash only.
— A 39-year-old Northern Nevada Correctional Center officer was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Monday on Saliman Road for suspicion of first offense drunken driving. Her bail was set at $1,105.
— Michael J. Dunlap, 41, a motel maintenance man, was arrested Monday on a Yuppai, Ariz., warrant for felony fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $2,740.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Monday:
— Two traffic stops.
Recommended Stories For You
— One coroner call.
— Two court order violations.
— Two threats.
— One hit and run.
— Two subject stops.
— One business check.
— One abandoned vehicle.
— One intoxicated subject.
— Three non-injury accidents.
— One larceny report.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’