June 18, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 34-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:17 a.m. Sunday in the 5400 block of Edmonds Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 46-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6 p.m. Sunday at Hells Bells Road and Parkland Street for suspicion of misdemeanor second offense drunken driving. Bail was set at $5,105.
— A 37-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 8:29 p.m. Sunday in the 800 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of domestic battery and ex-felon failure to register. Bail was set at $3,315.
— A 41-year-old Reno man was arrested at 9:36 p.m. Sunday at Carson Street and Winnie Lane for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, failure to maintain lane and no insurance. Bail was set $1,890.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Sunday:
Recommended Stories For You
— Six traffic stops.
— Five domestic disputes.
— One vehicle theft report.
— One subject stop.
— Two intoxicated subjects.
— One non-injury accident.
— One abandoned vehicle.
— One vehicle injury report.
— One embezzlement report.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’