June 24, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Christopher Weddell, 24, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 3 a.m. Sunday on Highway 50 East for suspicion of felony embezzlement and misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. No bail was set.
— Bonnie Kraft, 45, a home-care provider from Carson City, was arrested at 10:43 p.m. Saturday at Park and Roop streets for suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Her bail was set at $4,105.
— A 35-year-old cashier from Carson City was arrested at 5:34 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road for suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Her bail was set at $1,105.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand