June 30, 2002
— A 21-year-old Dayton firefighter was arrested at 11 a.m. Friday at Highway 50 and Newman Lane for the investigation of driving under the influence of drugs, use of drug paraphernalia, a broken windshield and driving an unregistered vehicle. He is being held without bail.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the following calls Friday.
— One hit-and-run report.
— One fraud report.
— One property damage report ending in a misdemeanor arrest.
— Two vehicle burglary reports.
Recommended Stories For You
— One domestic battery report.
— One sexual offense report.
— One child molestation report.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy