July 5, 2002
The following arrests were made by the Carson City Sheriff’s Department on Wednesday:
— Stephanie Kitchens, 48, was arrested in the 1800 block of Peters Ave. at 1:35 a.m. and charged as a felon who failed to notify authorities of a change of address as well as a failure-to-appear citation. Her bail was set at $2,210.
— Richard Mark Cole, 32, was arrested at 9:02 p.m. on a felony warrant as a fugitive from justice in Arizona. He was pulled over on a traffic citation in the 1900 block of N. Carson St. Bail was set at $4,411.
— Nicole Anderson, 21, of Carson City was arrested at 2:15 p.m. in a motel and charged with a felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and contempt of court. Her bail was set at $1,600.
The following calls were made Wednesday to the Carson City Sheriff’s Office:
— Four domestic disputes and one domestic battery report.
Recommended Stories For You
— Four welfare checks.
— One prowler.
— Four non-injury accidents and one with injury.
— Two battery reports.
— One controlled substance.
— Three vehicle burglary reports.
— One reported fraud.
— One reported threat.
— One petty larceny.
— One subject brandishing a weapon.
— One grand larceny report.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature