July 11, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Mark Allen Gardner, 18, a stocker, was arrested at 12:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of East Lee Street for suspicion of felony cultivating marijuana and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. His bail was set at $7,500. Also arrested at that time was Joseph William Brumbaugh, 19, a stocker, for suspicion of felony possession of marijuana and misdemeanor possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. His bail was set at $40,000.
— Brian Barry Kowal, 26, a salesman from Carson City, was arrested at 10:38 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of felony auto burglary, fraudulent use of a credit card and misdemeanor violation of a restraining order. His bail was set at $1,500 cash only.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Tuesday:
— Two suspicious vehicles.
— Two assist other agencies.
Recommended Stories For You
— One fraud complaint.
— One vehicle injury report.
— One suspicious circumstance.
— Two vehicle burglary reports.
— One domestic dispute.
— Three traffic stops.
— One grand larceny report.
— One coroner call.
— Two unwanted subjects.
— Three welfare checks.
— One child abuse report.
— One battery.
— Three warrant services.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature