July 12, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 35-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:38 a.m. Thursday at Edmonds Drive and Graves Lane for suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property and misdemeanor obstructing. His bail was set at $985.
— Matthew Jenkins, 20, a retail worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of South Roop Street on two warrants out of Douglas County. He was charged with suspicion of felony sexual assault (statutory) and misdemeanor failure to comply. His bail was set at $6,500.
— A 42-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 11:10 a.m. Wednesday in the 1600 block of East Long Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and arrest of probationer. Bail was set at $6,105.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Wednesday:
— One suspicious subject.
Recommended Stories For You
— One grand larceny.
— One vehicle burglary.
— Two calls to assist another agency.
— One abandoned vehicle.
— Seven domestic disputes.
— Two fraud complaints.
— One animal control call.
— Two threats.
— One residential burglary.
— Two welfare checks.
— One juvenile problem.
— One traffic stop.
— One petty larceny.
— Two property injury reports.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature