July 15, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Christopher Lee Jones, 21, a bartender from Carson City, was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of felony burglary. His bail was set at $2,500.
— A 19-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 4:30 p.m. Saturday on Tiger Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, reckless driving and no insurance. His bail was set at $2,410.
— Gregg Calvin Watkins, 38, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 7:37 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Highway 50 East on a Lyon County warrant for suspicion of felony failure to pay court ordered child support. He is being held without bail.
— Robert Talkowski, 46, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 11:40 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Roventini on San Luis Obispo, Calif., warrant for felony fugitive from justice. His bail was set at $100,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature