July 19, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Timothy Coleman, 31, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of East William Street for suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, probation violation and the following misdemeanors: resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia. No bail was set.
— A 23-year-old casino worker from Orinda, Calif., was arrested at 3:18 a.m. Thursday at Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. His bail was set at $1,185.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Wednesday:
— Five residential burglaries.
— Two traffic stops.
Recommended Stories For You
— Two fraud complaints.
— One abandoned vehicle.
— Two domestic disputes.
— Two petty larcenies.
— One grand larceny.
— One vehicle burglary.
— One report of a subject with a weapon. Unfounded.
— One battery.
— Two subject stops.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy