August 4, 2002
The following people were taken into custody at the Carson City jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 20-year-old Carson City laborer was arrested at 8:52 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Fifth Street for investigation of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— A 51-year-old Carson City concrete finisher was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Friday on Highway 50 East on two warrants out of Carson City Municipal Court for investigation of disorderly conduct and harrassment. Bail was set at $1,100.
— A 37-year-old Carson City concrete worker was arrested at 9:30 p.m. Friday at Lone Mountain Drive and Marian Avenue on a warrant out of Carson Justice Court for investigation of violation of a suspended domestic battery sentence. Bail was set at $5,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing