August 5, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:45 p.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Fifth Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $3,105.
— A 27-year-old unemployed Reno man was arrested at 12:47 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of West Telegraph Street for suspicion of battery. His bail was set at $1,105.
— A 49-year-old plumber from 9:20 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way misdemeanor disturbing the peace. Bail was set at $160.
— A 41-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:20 a.m. Sunday on Arrowhead Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 22-year-old Minden man was arrested at 8 p.m. Saturday at Bath and Carson streets for suspicion of misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,105.
Recommended Stories For You
— Josh Perkins, 22, a mechanic from Carson City, was arrested at 3:55 a.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Deer Run Road for suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor petty larceny. His bail was set at $28,200.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand