August 6, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 44-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 3:09 a.m. Monday in a downtown parking lot for suspicion of second offense drunken driving. His bail was set at $2,605.
— James Anthony Tolan, 27, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 9:25 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of felony burglary. His bail was set at $2,500.
— A 19-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 4 p.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Como Street on a warrant for suspicion of failure to appear on a protective order violation. His bail was set at $3,000.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Sunday:
— One welfare check.
Recommended Stories For You
— Four traffic stops.
— One coroner call.
— One fight.
— Five domestic disputes.
— One unwanted subject.
— One suspicious vehicle.
— One petty larceny.
— One business check.
— One warrant service.
— Two subject stops.
— One child abuse complaint.
— One field interrogation.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature