August 12, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 48-year-old business owner from Carson City was arrested at 3:55 a.m. Sunday in the 5200 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic dispute. His bail was set at $3,105.
— Jeff Atkins, 35, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 10:08 p.m. Saturday in the Plaza Hotel parking lot for suspicion of felony trafficking methamphetamine (21 grams), possession of methamphetamine with intent to sell and misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register. His bail was set at $40,000. Also arrested was James Ramirez, 25, of Carson City.
— Michael George Souza, 43, a load manager from Carson City, was arrested for suspicion of gross misdemeanor intimation of a public officer and domestic battery. His bail was set at $5,605.
— David Sanchez, 32, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of East Lee Street for suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
— Greg Lovina, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:50 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road for suspicion of felony forgery. Bail was set at $5,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand