August 25, 2002
The following people were taken into custody by the Carson City jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 19-year-old Carson City secretary was arrested at 12:23 a.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street for the investigation of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:40 p.m. Friday at Airport Road and Highway 50 for the investigation of driving with a suspended license, expired license plates and improperly displayed license plates. Bail was set at $1,185.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature