August 29, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 21-year-old unemployed woman, a 26-year-old sheet metal worker and a 25-year-old unemployed man, all from Carson City, were arrested at 5:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of misdemeanor obtaining money under a false pretense. They allegedly passed a fake $20 bill. Bail for each was set at $1,105.
— A 35-year-old unemployed Zephyr Cove man was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Tuesday at Long Street and Lompa Lane for suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, possession of drug paraphernalia and open container of alcohol in his vehicle. His bail was set at $3,870.
— Frank Jay Jackson, 34, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 8:20 p.m. Tuesday on Brunswick Canyon Road for suspicion of felony forgery. His bail was set at $7,500.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Tuesday:
— Three calls to assist another agency.
Recommended Stories For You
— One unwanted subject.
— One commercial burglary.
— Two vehicle burglary reports.
— Six non-injury accidents.
— One petty larceny.
— Four domestic disputes.
— Two hit-and-run accidents.
— One juvenile problem.
— One coroner call.
— One suspicious vehicle.
— One traffic stop.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says