September 1, 2002
The following people were taken into custody at the Carson City jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 24-year-old Carson City landscaper was arrested at 2:40 a.m. Saturday in the 100 block of West Telegraph Street for the investigation of misdemeanor possession of marijuana and a warrant out of Reno Justice Court for failure to appear. Bail was set at $995.
— A 30-year-old Carson City painter was arrested at 8:45 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Saliman Road for the investigation of throwing a cigarette from a car window, a warrant out of Wadsworth Justice Court for use of a prohibited substance and a warrant out of Carson City Justice Court for the investigation of contempt of court. Bail was set at $5,105.
— A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:15 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Stafford Way for the investigation of trespassing. Bail was set at $210.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit