September 2, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 45-year-old manager from Carson City was arrested at 11:41 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of Camille Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing justice and battery on a peace officer. Her bail was set at $1,485.
— A 38-year-old construction worker was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Sunday in the 400 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain lane. His bail was set at $1,185.
— Keenan Joseph Sims, 21, unemployed from Williams, Ariz., was arrested Saturday on an El Dorado County warrant for suspicion of felony probation violation, misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing. No bail was set.
— Alejandro Gonzalez-Ramirez, 20, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:10 p.m. Saturday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive for suspicion of gross misdemeanor indecent exposure. He is alleged to have intentionally fondled himself in front of a 3-year-old girl. He was also booked on a warrant for suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction, felony using a false ID and misdemeanor minor consuming. His bail was set at $9,710.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’