September 9, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty:
— A 21-year-old student from Reno was arrested at 7:38 p.m. Saturday in Brunswick Canyon for suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. He allegedly threw a rock at a passing vehicle, and knocked the driver unconscious. Bail was set at $30,000.
— A 32-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 7:41 p.m. Saturday on Hot Springs Road for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $1,105.
— A 19-year-old car washer from Carson City was arrested at 12:25 a.m. Sunday at Lompa Lane and Highway 50 East on a Sparks warrant for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to pay fine. Bail was set at $540.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand