September 10, 2002
The following men and woman were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Jose Santana Portillo, 44, a backhoe operator from Carson City, was arrested at 1:16 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of felony use of a fake $20 bill. His bail was set at $7,500.
— A 26-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 3:32 p.m. Saturday at Mills Park for suspicion of battery. His bail was set at $1,105.
— Valerie Lynn Moreno, 27, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 2:48 a.m. Sunday at Lompa Lane and Fall Street for suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,605.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy