September 11, 2002
The following men and woman were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 37-year-old siding installer from Carson City was arrested at 3:57 p.m. Monday in the 2500 Scotch Pine Drive for suspicion of second-offense domestic battery and obstructing justice. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Felix Fuentes, 32, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 10:14 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road for suspicion of felony trafficking, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and misdemeanor resisting arrest. His bail was set at $20,000.
— A 52-year-old nurse from Dayton was arrested at 3:28 a.m. Monday on Highway 50 East for suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving and failure to use a turn signal. Bail was set at $2,670.
— Howard Patrick Anthony, 22, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 12:25 a.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of West College Parkway for suspicion of felony assault on a police officer and the following misdemeanors: resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and failure to pay a traffic citation. Bail was set at $20,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy
- Carson City sets aside site for affordable housing