September 14, 2002
The following people were taken into custody by the Carson City jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
–Tracer Rybak Harmon, 22, a transient, was arrested at 4:36 a.m. Friday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East for the investigation of grand larceny, possession of a controlled substance, eluding and endangerment, obstructing a police officer, driving with wanton disregard, and four warrants out of Carson City Justice Court and Dayton Township Court for the investigation of failure to appear and failure to comply. Bail was set at $25,000.
— A 40-year-old Carson City clerk was arrested at 11:09 p.m. Thursday at Carmine Street and Dori Way for the investigation of first-offense DUI and hit-and-run. Bail was set at $1,710.
— A 37-year-old Carson City painter was arrested at 6:45 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of North Saliman Road on a warrant out of Carson City Justice Court for the investigation of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand