September 23, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 36-year-old sheet metal worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:24 p.m. Saturday in the Kmart parking lot for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear, violation of a restraining order and injury to motor vehicle. His bail was set at $2,450.
— Crystal Peters, 18, a dancer from Sparks, was charged while in custody at the jail with felony using false identification. Bail on that charge was set at $25,000. She was already in custody on a charge of possession of a stolen vehicle and had given officers the name of Tamara Lynn Gamboa. Gamboa was the victim of a burglary in Reno.
— A 30-year-old supervisor from Carson City was arrested at 8:32 p.m. Saturday at Roop and John streets for suspicion of misdemeanor threats. His bail was set at $605.
— Kevin Folds, 31, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 2:10 a.m. on Airport Road for suspicion of felony probation violation, drunken driving and speeding. No bail was set.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature