September 29, 2002
The following men and women were taken into custody at the Carson City Jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proved guilty in court.
— A 26-year-old Carson City server was arrested at 8 p.m. Thursday on the 200 block of East Lee St. on charges of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— A 21-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Thursday on the 800 block of East Musser on charges of burglary and home invasion. Bail was set at $5,000.
— A 23-year-old Carson City sub-contractor was arrested at 3:15 a.m. Friday at Lassen and Highway 50 East on charges of driving without a valid driver’s license, being an ex-felon who failed to file a change of address, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,475.
— A 37-year-old Carson City painter was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Friday in the 700 block of Broadleaf on charges of failure to maintain a driving lane, driving under the influence, no proof of insurance and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $2,050.
— A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 1:24 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on charges of contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature