October 2, 2002
— Valorie Carol Morgan, 48, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:44 p.m. Monday at Mountain and Bath streets for suspicion of felony drunken driving. Her bail was set at $10,000.
— A 20-year-old housekeeper from Carson City was arrested at 4:47 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East Long Street for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— William Edward Willhoyt, 26, a sheet metal worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 3700 block of Woodside Drive for suspicion of felony obtaining money under a false pretense and misdemeanor probation violation. He allegedly passed a counterfeit $100. Bail was set at $23,105.
— William Henry Mullins, a 50-year-old transient, was arrested noon on Brunswick Canyon Road on an Alpine County Warrant for felony fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $50,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit