October 3, 2002
The following people were booked Tuesday into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 29-year-old casino worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:31 a.m. at Telegraph and Harbin streets for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— Luis David Molina, 38, a machinist from Carson City, was arrested at 8:43 a.m. on a warrant suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear warrant for drugs. No bail was set.
— Hugh William VanHooser, 29, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 1:10 p.m. in the 4100 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of felony drug trafficking, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,705.
— Thomas Anthony DeRosa, 38, a driver from Carson City, was arrested for suspicion of felony embezzlement. Bail was set at $15,000.
The following is a summary of calls deputies responded to Tuesday:
Recommended Stories For You
— One vehicle theft report.
— Two traffic stops.
— One battery report.
— One embezzlement report.
— One non-injury accident.
— Five domestic disputes.
— One vehicle burglary report.
— One coroner call.
— One petty larceny report.
— One court order violation.
— One juvenile runaway report.
— One fraud complaint.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy