October 4, 2002
The following men were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty:
— A 42-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 3700 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor petty larceny. Bail was set at $1,320.
— A 31-year-old stocker was arrested at 6:40 p.m. Wednesday at Mills Park for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. His bail was set at $5,105.
— A 24-year-old car hop from Carson City was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Mary Street for suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $320.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand