October 7, 2002
are innocent until proven guilty in court:
Natasha Dae Johnson, 19, a babysitter from Carson City, was arrested
at 12:35 p.m. Sunday in the 1600 block of Brown Street for suspicion of
felony burglary. Her bail was set at $20,000.
A 26-year-old transient from Carson City was arrested at 10:14 a.m.
Sunday in the 300 block of David Street for suspicion of misdemenaor
Recommended Stories For You
trespassing. Bail was set at $210.
Steven Calcaterra, 22, a stocker from Carson City, was arrested at 4:15 a.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of South Carson Street for suspicion of two felony counts of grand larceny and one count of defrauding an innkeeper. His bail was set at $50,000.
A 28-year-old oil technician from Carson City was arrested at 1:07 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Rand Street for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $905.
An 18-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 3:28 a.m. Sunday on East College Parkway for suspicion of the following misdemeanor offenses: second offense drunken driving, hit and run, failure to report an accident, minor consuming alcohol, minor in possession of alcohol, no valid license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $5,100.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’