October 10, 2002
— An 42-year-old woman and her 18-year-old daughter were arrested Tuesday in the 500 block of West College Parkway at 8:35 p.m. for allegedly attacking the alleged mistress of the older woman’s husband. Both women were charged with battery. Bail was set at $1,105 each. The couple’s son, a juvenile, was charged with domestic battery after allegedly attacking his father in the melee. He is being held in the Juvenile Detention Center.
— A 42-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 8:09 p.m. Tuesday in the 2300 block of Eastwood Drive for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and open container of alcohol in vehicle. His bail was set at $1,265.
— A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of Airport Road for suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,105.
— Charles Marcus Torres, 42, a transient, was arrested at 6:38 p.m. Tuesday on John Street for suspicion of felony possession of a firearm, misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register and possession of a firearm under the influence of alcohol. Several calls came into Carson City dispatch of a man walking down the road with a rifle. Torres was arrested without incident. Bail was set at $21,305.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature