October 18, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 31-year-old janitor from Carson City was arrested at 11:56 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of East William Street for suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $2,670.
— A 28-year-old sandwich artist was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Wednesday on Roop Street for suspicion of misdemeanor reckless and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,375.
— A 41-year-old steelworker from Carson City was arrested at 11:15 a.m. Thursday at the Douglas County Jail on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand