November 9, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail on Thursday. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 25-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 10:25 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street for suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,105.
— Thomas Alvarez, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 7:20 p.m. on a felony Carson City Justice Court warrant for failure to appear. No bail was set.
— A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on two misdemeanor warrants for suspicion of domestic battery. He also was charged with suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, no insurance and no registration. Bail was set at $7,345.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature