November 15, 2002
The following men were booked Wednesday in the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— James Desmond Cuthill, 22, a cook from Gardnerville, was arrested at 1:10 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
— Raphael M. Howard, 39, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:27 a.m. Wednesday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of the following felonies: forgery, obtaining credit card without owner’s consent and misdemeanor embezzlement. Bail was set at $22,500.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand