November 21, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 23-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 12:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street for suspicion of the following misdemeanors: possession of stolen property, possession of marijuana, no vehicle insurance and driving without a valid license. Bail was set at $2,675.
— A 30-year-old soldier stationed at Fort Hood, Texas, was arrested at 7:27 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Fairview Drive on two warrants for failure to appear on traffic violations. Bail was set at $384.
— A 40-year-old helicopter pilot from Las Vegas was arrested at 9:50 a.m. Tuesday for suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protective order. His bail was set at $3,000.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’