November 22, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Aaron Lee Folsom, 39, unemployed, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, possession of marijuana for sale and trafficking, all felonies. His bail was set at $31,105.
— A 31-year-old driller from Hawthorne was arrested at 11:45 p.m. in the 1400 block of Como Street on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,594. Also arrested was Dyana Lynn Ogden, 32, self-employed from Coleville, Calif., for suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor driving on suspended plates and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,685.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’