November 27, 2002
The following men and woman were booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 4:55 p.m. Monday at 2100 E. Highway 50 on suspicion of shoplifting after a store clerk reported a man took two Hot Pockets and three packs of string cheese and left the store without paying. The man also was cited for not registering as an felon.
— Mike Jones, 27, of Carson City was arrested at 7:50 p.m. Monday on suspicion of attempting to cash a stolen check after police investigated a report by Wells Fargo Bank.
— A 39-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:47 p.m. Monday on suspicion of drunken driving and cited for not having proof of insurance and failing to stay in a traffic lane following a traffic stop at East Fifth and Edmonds streets.
— Marie Beth Parisi, 23, a transient, was arrested at 1:59 a.m. Tuesday on suspicion of being in possession of methamphetamine and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and violating probation following a traffic stop at Musser and Carson streets.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’