December 18, 2002
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— A 37-year-old dietary aide from Carson City was arrested at 4:15 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East William Street for suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and failure to appear on a possession of paraphernalia charge. Bail was set at $5,320.
— A 30-year-old self-employed Gardnerville man was arrested for suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and failure to appear on a traffic violation. Bail was set at $1,605.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson City lawyer finalist for judicial vacancy