December 19, 2002
The following people were booked into Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— William Patton Harrison, 32, of Carson City, was arrested at 4:42 p.m. Tuesday at the Bank of America for suspicion of felony forgery and attempted fraudulent use of a credit card. He was allegedly attempting to take money from his brother’s account. Harrison also was booked on a Washington State warrant for failure to appear in court. No bail was set.
— A 32-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street for suspicion of misdemeanor failure to register as a felon. Bail was set at $210.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’