The following people were in custody at the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
– Dina Marie York, 37, of Carson City, an administrative assistant, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Carson City Jail on three warrants out of Carson City Justice Court for the investigation of theft, forgery, and obtaining money under false pretenses. The Nevada Attorney General’s office is involved in this case and bail was set at $10,000.
– Nicolas Ramos, 24, of Carson City, no occupation noted, was arrested at 6:55 p.m. Friday in the 2600 block of Sherman Lane for the investigation of possession of methamphetamines and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,500.
– James Anthony Hertz, 46, of Minden, an electrician, was arrested at 8:22 p.m. Friday at Edmonds Road and Clearview Drive for the investigation of third-offense DUI and failing to drive within marked lanes. Bail was set at $10,055.
– Paul Mark Thompson, 46, of Carson City, an electrician, was arrested at 8:55 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 and Lompa Lane for the investigation of felony possession of marijuana, (possession of more than one ounce), possession of drug paraphernalia, interference with a police officer, failure to appear after admission to bail and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $4,060.
– Levi Smith, 22, of Reno, a painter, was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at 75 Court Street in Reno on a warrant out of Carson City Justice Court for burglary. Bail was set at $15,000.
– An arrest at 10:14 p.m. Friday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street for the investigation of first-offense DUI and failing to drive within marked lanes.
– An arrest at 8:55 p.m. Friday at Highway 50 and Lompa Lane for the investigation of misdemeanor possession of marijuana, (less than one ounce), possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, obstructing justice and a warrant out of Carson City Justice Court for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,660.
– A report at 9:10 a.m. Friday of fraud in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East.
– A report at 9:31 a.m. Friday of a vehicle theft at Park and Fall streets.
– A report at 12:58 p.m. Friday of grand larceny in the 3100 block of Halleck Drive.
– A report at 1:21 p.m. Friday of sexual offenses was submitted at the Sheriff’s Department.
– A report at 3:06 p.m. Friday of a vehicle damaged at Edmonds Drive and Butti Way.
– A report at 3:08 p.m. Friday of a residential burglary in the 1400 block of Pinon Hills Road.
– A report at 3:31 p.m. Friday of fraud was submitted at the Sheriff’s Department.
– A report at 4:01 p.m. Friday of a commercial burglary in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive.
– A report at 6:10 p.m. Friday of passing bad checks in the 2600 block of Sherman Lane.
– A report at 8:11 p.m. Friday of embezzlement in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road.
– A report at 10:56 p.m. Friday of a hit-and-run accident in the 1500 block of Rolling Hills Drive.
– Two people having sex in the bathroom at the Horseshoe Club at about 1:35 a.m. Saturday were interrupted by casino security officer Robert Parks, who asked asked them to leave. The male was allegedly drunk and uncooperative, resulting in his arrest for the investigation of trespassing and resisting arrest with violence. During the struggle, Sheriff’s Deputy Glenn Fair received injuries requiring treatment at Carson-Tahoe Hospital.