December 27, 2002
The following men were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
— Michael Herrod, 25, a laborer from Carson City was arrested at 8:21 p.m. Wednesday for suspicion of two counts of felony forgery. Bail was set at $10,000.
— Matthew Singh, 19, a retail clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 12:25 a.m. Thursday in the 3200 block of Highway 50 East for suspicion of felony probation violation and for consuming alcohol as a minor. No bail was set.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says