April 2, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
— Bryan Allan Pace, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 9:20 p.m. Monday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,710.
— Eric Floyd Sheppard, 19, of Stagecoach, was arrested at 2:07 p.m. Monday at Pheasant and Quinn drives on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor failure to use turn signal, no insurance and paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,500.
Trending In: Opinion
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office