June 30, 2003
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
— A 47-year-old female transient was arrested at 7:53 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on misdemeanor suspicion of hitchhiking, being a drunken pedestrian, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,355.
— A 43 -year-old female hotel maid from Carson City was arrested at 4:50 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Eighth and Carson streets on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to complete community service. A cash-only bail was set at $881.
— A 27-year-old Scottsdale, Ariz., man of unknown employment was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of North Carson Street on misdemeanor suspicion of obstructing an officer. Bail was set at $380.
— A 36-year-old Carson City tree trimmer was arrested at 5:15 a.m. Sunday on the Lyon County line on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to complete community service. A cash-only bail was set at $290.
Trending In: Opinion
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office