The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail on Monday. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty.
• A 24-year-old underwriter from Minden was arrested at Arrowhead and Emerson drives at 10:30 a.m. for suspicion of failing to complete community service for a prior offense. Bail was set at $182.
• A 21-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at Nye and Graves lanes at 1:35 a.m. on suspicion of speeding and no proof of insurance as well as failure to appear on a prior offense. Bail was set at $1,029.
• A 28-year-old personal trainer from Carson City was arrested at Long and Moody streets on suspicion of first-offense driving under the influence, speeding and child endangerment for having a 7-year-old child in the passenger seat. Bail was set at $3,871.
• A 23-year-old fast-food worker from Carson City was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery for repeatedly slapping a man at a residence in the 70 block of Tiger Drive. Bail was set at $3,132.
• David Anthony Borja, a construction worker, was arrested in the 3000 block of Doubletree Road at 3:21 p.m. on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing and felony burglary. He reportedly siphoned gas from a truck at the residence and would not leave when asked. His bail was set at $25,237.
• Dennis aka “D.J.” Wayne Howard Jr., a maintenance worker at a golf course, was arrested at 8:45 p.m. in the 3000 block of Sherman Lane on suspicion of felony destruction of property. He allegedly confessed to driving his 1987 Jeep Cherokee through approximately 40 feet of wooden fence in the 3000 block of Bowers Lane. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 10:38 p.m. in the 2000 block of Pratt Street on suspicion of domestic battery. He is accused of breaking a woman’s arm then locking her in a room and not allowing her to leave, even to use the bathroom. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Paul Anthony Brest, 34, was arrested at 10:25 p.m. at Northridge and Tablerock drives on suspicion of third offense DUI and failing to dim his headlights. Bail was set at $10,067.
• A 45-year-old iron worker from Arizona was arrested at 5:27 p.m. in the 2000 block of Carson Street on suspicion of DUI and having an open container of alcohol in the vehicle. Bail was set at $1,319.