The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old Dayton man was arrested at 5:34 p.m. Wednesday in the 1500 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court, no seat belts and possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $1,729.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A church in the 3200 block of Airport Road was burglarized sometime Monday night.
• Material was stolen from a business in the 1400 block of Curry Street sometime over the weekend.
• A mother reported her 13-year-old daughter was willingly having sex with older men. The girl was arrested for being incorrigible.
• Three juveniles were arrested for trying to break a lock off a door into Eagle Junior High with a skateboard.