The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Judy Allen, 24, a janitor from Carson City, was arrested at 2:50 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of Siskyou Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle and no headlights. Her bail was set at $3,886.
• Earl Richard Dixon, 34, a technician from Carson City, was arrested at 6:09 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of felony preventing a victim to report a crime, a misdemeanor traffic warrant and domestic battery. Bail was set at $8,000.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A patient with a gunshot wound showed up at Carson-Tahoe Hospital Sunday at 11:49 a.m.
• A 12-year-old boy reported Saturday that his mother was possibly on drugs.
• One man was arrested following a fight Saturday at 1:37 a.m. in the 1000 block of South Carson Street.