The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 33-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 7:26 p.m. Tuesday in the 700 block of Ruth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $635.
• Larry Brooks, 61, was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 2400 block of Fairmont Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor assault on a police officer, misdemeanor domestic battery and obstructing. His bail was set at $6,764.
• Devon Michael Reuter, 19, a construction worker, was arrested at 6:01 p.m. Tuesday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, possession of methamphetamine, violation of probation and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. No bail was set.
• Denisha Wynell Jones, 23, a transient, was arrested at 10:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony attempting to pass a forged check, possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor obstructing and battery. Her bail was set at $8,089.
• James Weir, 47, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 2200 block of Sneddon Way on suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,632.