The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 26-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 7:02 a.m. in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to pay fine. His bail was set at $575.
• Jeremy Person, a 26-year-old unemployed Virginia City man, was arrested at 4:05 p.m. Wednesday at the Carson City Sheriff’s Department on suspicion of felony uttering a forged check. He allegedly cashed a forged check for $1,398 at a Carson City casino. Bail was set at $5,000.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A caller reported seeing a man exposing himself as he looked into a window in the 600 block of Saliman Road Thursday at 10:53 a.m.
• The fire department extinguished a trash-bin fire Thursday at 3:51 a.m. in the Rite Aid parking lot.
• A mountain bike was found behind bushes in the 3100 block of Research Way on Thursday morning.
• A caller reported a man was destroying an inflatable children’s pool with a knife in a yard in the 300 block of Burton Street.