The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 10:10 p.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of Pine Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 51-year-old transient was arrested at 3:19 p.m. Sunday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A caller reported someone shot out their window Friday in the 400 block of East Park Street. It was determined a pellet gun or a rock was used.
• A vehicle reported missing Wednesday belongs to a subcontractor employed by the Nevada Department of Transportation, according to Jim Prescott, NDOT equipment operations supervisor.
• A home was burglarized Friday in the 1500 block of Empire Ranch Road.
• A car was “keyed” and its tires slashed Sunday in the 3900 block of South Edmonds Drive.
• One player attacked another player Sunday during a soccer game at Centennial Park. One man was arrested.
• A caller found a bicycle in a field near Cottonwood Drive on Monday.
• One person was arrested Monday at 12:54 p.m. following a fight at a checkstand in a grocery store.