The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old dishwasher from Carson City was arrested at 4 p.m. Tuesday on Mockingbird Way on suspicion of failure to comply on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Mario Castro-Rodriguez, 28, of Carson City, was arrested at 11 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,132.
• A 26-year-old musician from Carson City was arrested at 7:10 a.m. Monday in the 3200 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 38-year-old service technician from Carson City was arrested at 1:15 p.m. Monday in the 100 block of South Harbin Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 12:50 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and trespassing. Bail was set at $1,369.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Cremated human remains were found in the trunk of a vehicle being prepared for auction at a Carson City towing yard Monday. The coroner collected the remains.
• A man claimed that a man living in a car hit him with a baseball bat and cut him with a knife in the 1800 block of North Edmonds Drive on Monday at 9:24 p.m. A report was taken.
• A caller turned over to police an out-of-state driver’s license and credit card they found Monday at 10:20 p.m. in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road.
• Tools were stolen from a home sometime Monday night in the 200 block of Hackamore Way.