The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• David Allen Lewis, 27, a retail clerk from Carson City, was arrested Monday on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana with intent to sell and possession of paraphernalia. Lewis claimed he was growing marijuana for medicinal purposes for a friend. Bail was set at $16,132.
• Angela Helton, 45, a transient, was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Monday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia, probation violation and petty larceny. No bail was set.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man Monday said he wife came home at 1:22 a.m. and started choking him on Sneddon Way. The man was arrested for probation violation.
• A convertible top on a vehicle was slashed sometime Monday at the Department of Education on East Fifth Street.
• Someone spotted marijuana growing in the back yard of an apartment complex in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on Monday. One person was arrested.
• A home in the 3000 block of Norway Street was burglarized sometime Monday.
• A vehicle ran into a building Saturday in the 400 block of North Stewart Street. Two men were taken by helicopter to Washoe Medical Center, where they were treated and released. The accident is under investigation.
• Someone stole car keys off the bar then stole a blue, four-door, 1986 Mazda 626 from parking lot of the K-Bar in the 3400 block of Highway 50 East at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Two boys rolled a boulder off a hill Sunday and hit a parked vehicle. The boys were turned over to their mother. Charges are being investigated.
• Twenty-one handguns and rifles were stolen from a home in the 5000 block of South Edmonds Drive sometime within the last two weeks, a man reported Sunday at 6 p.m. There are no suspects.
• An 18-year-old female battered a 12-year-old girl Sunday at 7:27 p.m. The teen was arrested.