September 2, 2004
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 34-year-old tile setter from Carson City was arrested at 7:06 p.m. Wednesday in the 4400 block of Clear Creek Road on suspicion of drunken driving and child endangerment. The man was allegedly drunk when he rolled his vehicle with his 10-year-old son inside. Neither were injured. Bail is set at $3,632.
• An 18-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 2:57 p.m. Wednesday at Adams and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming and littering. Bail was set at $869.
— Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Homeowners returning from vacation discovered Wednesday their Hunt Circle home was burglarized while they were gone.
• A 16-year-old sister threatened her 15-year-old brother with a knife Wednesday after the brother allegedly struck the sister. The boy was arrested.
Recommended Stories For You
• A 17-year-old boy was hitting his mother Wednesday in the 3300 block of Roop Street. The teen left before police arrived.